Most people who need prayer don’t know where to begin. God desires a personal relationship with you. So find a quiet place for starters…where you can be alone. We enter into His courts with praise and into His (God’s) gates with thanksgiving. That ushers in the presence of God.
1. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. Philippians 4: 6
2.Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Isaiah 55: 6(NKJV)
3. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8(NKJV)
4. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21: 36(NKJV)
5. Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people).
Ephesians 6: 18
6. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you [the Holy City]!