We’ve recently begun a commitment to assist Christian Writers & Artists to the world network. Though we are in the beginning stages; we’ve noted a flurry of activity that indicates that there is a need. Many faith writers find it difficult to get publishing sponsorship and are forced to become their own publishers. At that point, they find themselves doing marketing, networking, , publicizing, managing and all of the things that a publicist and a publisher would do. We sympathize greatly and feel that all end time messages must go forth. To that end, we fully support in prayer this endeavor. As an action to do our part; we feature Christian writers and artists on our sites for Book Reviews and Interviews.
Here are our Guidelines:
* You must have your own web site, Blog or My Space page. (This page must be a dedicated page to your Book or Project) It cannot be an alias. It must be professional. We reserve the right to be selective.
* You will need to provide at least 3 pictures of yourself in a jpg file.
* Leave a note here explaining that you are interested and we will contact you.
* Be advised that we will need a short summary of your book (3 or 4 pages) or a copy of your book. (We prefer the
summary) If you are a music artist; we will need a 2 page summary of your current projects and an mp3 file of your music. If you are any other type of artist or writer, please specify in your request and we will send you the guidelines.
* Your Book must already be published.
* There is a waiting list.
* Comments about your books are not considered to be Book Summaries.
* Please preview Books Reviews and Interviews on the site (s) to observe our formatting.
* If these criteria are not suitable to you; we respect your decision to choose other avenues.
Thanking you in advance for your consideration.
***These are all free services so please do not think that there are any fees involved.