Isaiah 30:21 says, “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Yesterday, I had a directive from my heart to attend a training meeting that I was invited to. As soon as I found out that I had overslept I immediately began to rationalize my not going. I heard a really small voice say: “Press your way.” ” Okay Lord, I will.” I replied.
So, I went to the meeting. I went to the meeting and I kept wondering why the Lord wanted me to go? I arrived and I knew nobody, this did not bother me at all because lately I’ve managed to mesh into the background very well and have found some comfort there. (It’s a humility role)
At the meeting, I made a new friend; a believer and as I spoke to them; I truly believe the Lord was using me when I spoke. I’m so glad that I made this friend because they have expertise and training in areas that I need tio know about. That’s Divine!!
- I’ve Got A Really Good Question For You! by Gene McGuire December 8, 2011 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)
- “Person Of Interest….” December 9, 2011 (healmenow.wordpress.com)
- Lifespan Of A Faith Blogger! by E. Davenport December 13, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- FIND YOUR PURPOSE AND BE THANKFUL! by E. Davenport December 10, 2011 (greatthanks.wordpress.com)
- Salvation Power!!!! by E. Davenport December 14, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)